Our Terms and Conditions of Hire
These are the Terms and Conditions of Hire of KARTS AND CASTLES. Please read these carefully. You 'The Hirer' are required to sign a copy of our 'Terms and Conditions of Hire' on the day of your event.
The company accept no responsibility for any damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the inflatable onto a clean flat surface (Not gravel or shingle). Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the area is unsuitable, (e.g. sloping or unclean) full payment is still due. At KARTS AND CASTLES we reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, i.e. in severe bad weather or for safety reasons.
1. Bouncy Castles are strictly for children (Unless otherwise stated). Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should adults enter onto the inflatable, unless they are assisting a child in distress, as this may result in damage to the unit. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named on the agreement. The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit. No signs are to be glued, taped or hung onto the unit at all.
2. You “the Hirer” are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the inflatable whilst it is on hire to you.
3. You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use. The unit cannot be left unattended, and if hired out overnight, all accessories are to be stored indoors. When not in use, the unit is to be covered with the additional cover supplied by us.
4. Children must remove their shoes before using the inflatable and must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the unit. Food, drink, drinking glasses, belts and pets are forbidden on all the units.
5. The Hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
6. Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been face-painted can use the inflatable due to the makeup staining the units.
7. All units are checked on delivery and your signing of the 'Terms and conditions of hire' document indicates acceptance of the inflatable as being in good, clean condition.
8. Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the inflatable and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
9. Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables and the electric blower. The blower is NOT to be covered with anything unless we have provided a specific fan protector for outdoor events.
10. The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one time is as follows: 12'x12' Castle=6-8 children, 15' Megaslide=6 children, 15'x18' Adult Castle=6 Adults or 8-10 children.
ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You “the Hirer” must ensure units are staked down at all times. Stop any rough play which may cause injury or damage to the unit. Do not use in high wind or very bad weather.